Location : Madison WI
Rate : 60
Interview : F2F Required

Project Duties include requirements analysis, design, web application
development, testing and implementation. Use of ASP.Net MVC, Web API,
JQuery and Kendo UI.

Deliverables include architecture and design documentation, documentation
that provides guidance for development to new developers, estimates for
design and development and quality code developed on time.

The candidate should have strong experience working in large teams that
follow an iterative development process.

This position is required to analyze requirements, design, develop and test
using ASP.Net MVC, JQuery and implementing design patterns. This position
is required to have experience in working in a large enterprise, a good
understanding of design patterns, designing domain models based on business
requirements using object oriented design, using an ORM Framework for
developing the Data Access Layer.

The candidate will have additional consideration if they can also bring
experience in Crystal Reports, Bootstrap, Agile methodology, Environment
management (Prod, Test, Training, Dev…) and TFS (Team Foundation Server)
for source code management and application life cycle management.

Familiarity with automated testing methodologies and continuous integration
is required.

The candidate should have strong communication skills and should be a team
player.

This position is needed for a period of 1 year.
--

Regards & Thanks

Varun

Prospect Infosys Inc.

16020 Swingley Ridge Rd,

Suite 150

Chesterfield, MO 63017

EMAIL: va...@prospectinfosys.com

Phone: 573-691-9533(Cell)

Fax: 314-228-0171

www.prospectinfosys.com

****MINORITY CERTIFIED COMPANY****
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at i...@prospectinfosys.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.