********Send resumes on panku...@droisys.com <panku...@droisys.com>*
***********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have Multiple positions for *DB2 UDB
Developer - Atlanta- GA* If you are interested, I would like the
opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an updated copy of
your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected compensation in
your next job and best time to reach you.

Location:          Atlanta, GA

Duration:          12+ Month

*Note:               We need  DB2 UDB Developers not DBA please *

The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer with a minimum of 7
years’ experience coding applications in a *DB2 UDB SQL/UNIX environment*.
We are seeking IT professionals with an excellent grasp of *DB2 UDB to work
on a large (20+) team* enhancing and supporting mission critical systems.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter that is flexible and can
change gears rapidly to contribute where needed in an area where the work
is fast-paced and dynamic.   Additional skills required include strong
analysis and communication skills, ability to ramp up quickly, and client
facing experience.

*Education:* 4-yr College Degree preferably Information Systems or Computer
Science

*Skills Required:*

   - Good understanding of application and database design principles.
   - Extensive experience with *writing SQL statements* and stored
   procedures against a highly transactional database. Must be able to
write *native
   SQL without the use of a development tool.*
   - Thorough understanding of the *IBM’s DB2 UDB*.
   - 7+ years’ experience with development within *n-tier architecture,
   UNIX, and SQL*.
   - 7+ years’ experience coding in *Cobol or C language for enterprise
   applications*.
   - Good verbal and written communication skills.
   - Strong problem solving skills.
   - Strong debugging, coding, and analysis/design skills.
   - Ability to produce high quality code for mission critical application.
   - High level of initiative and attention to detail.
   - Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus.
   - Demonstrated ability for coming up to speed on unfamiliar technologies

   - Ability to work from high-level business or technical requirements and
   perform analysis and research to arrive at a technical solution that will
   deliver the desired functional capabilities.
   - Ability to own assignments, formulate pertinent questions and work
   with team members to get the answers needed to complete assignments.

*Skills Preferred:*

   - Experience with *C#.NET and VB#.NET*
   - Knowledge of *Tuxedo*
   - Experience with *Perl *
   - Experience with *Kornshell scripting*
   - Experience with *Microfocus COBOL*

[...]

Thanks/Regards

Pankul

Technical Recruiter

Email: panku...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Direct: (408)459 5761 | Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 278

Skype: pankul.droisys <panku...@droisys.com>

*Help promote Green Business practices by not printing this email.*
*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>

OUR MISSION:

Droisys is an internationally recognized leader helping mankind advance and
businesses grow through cost effective technology.  Our focus is on
creating secure applications to simplify people’s lives so they become
raving fans.