Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*BizTalk Administrator*

*Miami, Atlanta, OR Woodbury, MN*

*6+ Months contract *

*Phone and Skype*

*H1 B Only!!!!!!!!!*

We have this new opening for a BizTalk Administrator! They have seen a lot
of DEVELOPER resumes but need an ADMINISTRATOR. They can sit in either
Miami, Atlanta, OR Woodbury, MN (Their preference is Miami), and will hire
off a Skype but they have to be okay relocating to one of the locations.

*Must haves: *

Minimum of 4 years of related hardware/software and system technologies in
a BizTalk support role.

Experience in troubleshooting and leading a small group supporting many
disciplines in determining root cause for failures.

Prefer experience with major business applications (examples include but
are not limited to Siebel, Pega, Filenet, Cognos, Business Objects,
Corticon, xPression, Documentum, Biztalk, Team Foundation Server).

Experience working with diverse technical resources both onshore and
offshore.

*Plus:*

Exposure in the support of TFS and/or MS Dynamic CRM

*Day to day: *

Our client is looking for a Biztalk Administrator to join their support
team.  You will be working closely with developers (both on and offshore)
to deploy packaged applications into a production environment.  You will
administrate and support the app, set up channels, and monitor the tool.
You will attend meetings about new applications, gather documents and help
facilitate new installs, configurations and deployments.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.