WPF Developer
Dallas,TX
6+ Months

Locals Candidates only, F2F Required

Skills:C#, WPF, Winforms, if they worked on POS prefered.

*Point of Sale Team- This team is supporting our current applications,
primarily Windows based and doing development in C# .Net, WPF, Winforms. *
These are primarily legacy applications this team is supporting, so your
candidates must be comfortable with that.
We’re using .Net Framework 4.0, VS2013, TFS, and we’re a mixed
Waterfall/Agile environment.
For the FTE roles, please make sure your candidates have stable work
history and 5+ years experience.

*Regards,*

*Vijay*

*vi...@intellisofttech.com <vi...@intellisofttech.com>*
972-756-1212 * 132
*|| Hangout*: vijay.smist* ||** Yahoo*: vijayinventit ||