Hi ,

Please let me know your interest for this position and reply me ASAP.

*In person interview is needed. Need local resource preferably. Don’t
submit anyone without Versata   experience.*

*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*

*Duration: 24+ months*

*Rate: Open*

This is a multi-year project to rewrite the application from an unsupported
version of Versata 5.5 to MS Visual Studio 2013 .NET web based application
for all interstate communications.  The conversion project requires a
Versata (Rules framework) to .NET (CUBBS 3.0) rewrite of the current code
in the interstate communications area.

*Duties*

•             Work within a team environment to write the ICON software.

•             Use C# to produce quality code that follows the design
patterns being used.

•             Work with client to accomplish the business tasks needed.

•             Work with the interstate communications team to make/follow
the correct business rules.

*Skills    *

Programming Language/Development Tools:  Visual Studio 3013

Database Systems/Database tool: Oracle / Toad

Frameworks/SLDs/Methodologies: .NET, MVC

QA/Testing – Approaches, Applications: MS Test

Thanks

Gaurav

Gaurav Tyagi

Software People Inc.

gaurav.ty...@softwarepeople.us <sandeep.j...@softwarepeople.us>

Ph: 617-237-9936 Fax: 631-574-3122

Twitter: Software People @spincjobs

Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE, MA MWBE