We have a requirement for our  subcontractor The details are as follows:

*Mobile UI Developer Salt Lake City, UT*
Duration of Hiring :6 months (Can Extend)
Contract Position

******Need GC or USC Only *****

•    Developing Mobile and Tablet User Interface
•    At least 4 to 5 years of experience in HTML5, CSS3, and RWD concepts.
•    At least 4 to 5 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
•    Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and
maintenance projects.
•    Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
•    Analytical skills
•    Experience in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies
will be added advantage
•    Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
•    Own the work you deliver whether working with cross functional teams
or individually; Be self-driven to succeed.
•    Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
•    Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
•    Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

* Must have: *
HTML (Including HTML 5)
Bootstrap
CSS (Including CSS3)