*GCEAD/GC/USC*

*Job Title: Sr. ABAP/CRM Lead Consultant*

*Start Date: 2/22/2016*

*End Date: 2/22/2017*

*Location:Bellevue, WA, US*

*Exp 10+ only*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

Senior SAP CRM Technical Lead responsible for the design, implementation,
prototypes, and work with offshore development team to deliver the
Enhancements in the SAP CRM Area. Considered candidates must have hands on
experience in the below areas:

SAP CRM Web UI Technical • OOABAP, Interfaces and Web Services .

Interfaces/RFC's/Web Services (Proxy and File based) •
BADI's/BAPI's/IDOC's/BDOC's • Knowledge of PI and ECC. • ACE (Access
Control Engine) • AET & EEWB • CRM base customization (Functional
Knowledge) • Knowledge of Service/Sales/Partner Channel Management and
Market Development Funds (MDF) • Web UI Mash Ups • Able to provide End to
End Customized Solutions • Standard Enhancements

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:*

Develop programs in ABAP for CRM, ECC, WEBUI.

*FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:*

 Strong communication and leadership skills

*Need following details for quick process:*

*Full Name:*

*Contact:*

*Email:*

*Current location(city & state):*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Visa Status:*

*Skype Id:*

*Education:*

*Regards*

*Syam Krishnan*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Join my groups to receive my requirements everyday
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req>*

*Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext: 241 *

*s...@canopyone.com <s...@canopyone.com>*