*GC & USC ONLY*

*SAP APO Lead with reverse logistics experience *

*Location : Seattle, WA*

*Duration : 6plus months*

*Experience10 + only*

Provide functional solutions in the Demand Planning (DP) space within SAP
APO for Reverse Logistics business processes

·         Conducting end-to-end demand planning and system design for S&OP,
collaborative forecasting, statistical models and release to supply
planning.

·         Writing business blueprint documents along with functional
requirements

·         Assisting in the gap analysis of process and functionality issues
to implement the optimal solution (DP and/or SNP and gATP)

·         Identifying and fixing bugs that arise in unit test, system
integration test, user acceptance test.

·         Setting up APO CIF and troubleshoot CIF issues.

·         5+ years of experience with SAP APO Demand Planning (DP) and
Supply Network Planning (SNP) where you were responsible for the
configuration and implementation of SCM 7.0

·         Participated in at least 2 full lifecycle implementations of DP
that included history data mapping, APO BW design, statistical models
analysis and selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development,
Proportion factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final demand
release to SNP and Reporting.

·         3+ years of experience with SAP ECC master data and transaction
data to support APO DP solution.

·         Exceptional track record of building relationships with business
stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction

Regards

Syam Krishnan

*Technical Recruiter*

*Join my groups to receive my requirements everyday *
*https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req*
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req>

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

|| *Tel : **703-831-8282 Ext: 241* ||*Fax : **703-439-2550 *||

||*s...@canopyone.com* <s...@canopyone.com> ||*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> ||

|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>*[image:

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.