*Visa copy must*

*Role: HP Exstream Developer*

*Location: Mississauga, Ontario*

*Type of hire: Contract*

ยท         Total work experience 8+

   - 3+ years of experience with HP Exstream including:
      - HP Exstream Template/Object Design, Development and Support
      - AFP & PDF output including NOP and TLEs records
      - XML & delimited input in HP Exstream
      - Proficiency on the HP Exstream tools such as Design manager,
      Designer, Output Compare and/or other testing tools
      - Creation of the data files, outputs, business rules/functions etc.
      - HP Exstream production - Document composition , sorting, formatting
   - Ability to use shell or scripting languages such Python and UNIX/LINUX
   Scripting Language
   - Working knowledge of programing languages such as Java/J2EE, VB , Etc..
   - Working knowledge of databases such as MSSQL or Oracle and Familiarity
   with SQL, PL/SQL related query languages
   - Exhibits strong technical skills in HP Exstream development and
   provides direction to other team members
   - Good programming knowledge to build procedures and functions that are
   a part of HP Dialogue templates
   - Ability to Solution, Design and Develop Applications around HP Exstream
   - Exposure to Remote collaboration in HP Exstream
   - Familiarity with Installation and configuration of HP Exstream server
   and client application software
   - Experience in supporting large-scale Exstream production environments
   - Solid understanding of converting / migrating HP Extreme data
   including templates
   - Banking applications is definitely a plus
   - Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a
   fast-paced and changing environment; must be flexible
   - Familiarity with Agile concepts and the Atlassian stack (JIRA,
   Confluence, Stash and Jenkins).
   - Knowledge of data schema files such as XSD, CPY, and file formats such
   as CSV, XML, JSON and delimited file formats.
   - Ability to understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects
   - Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, particularly in
   teams
   - Experience with System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project
   Management Lifecycle (PMLC) would also be an asset.
   - Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical degree
   required

Regards

Syam Krishnan

*Technical Recruiter*

*Join my groups to receive my requirements everyday
**https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

|| *Tel : **703-831-8282 Ext: 241* ||*Fax : **703-439-2550 *||

||*s...@canopyone.com <s...@canopyone.com> *||*www.canopyone.com
<http://www.canopyone.com/>* ||

|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>*[image:

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.