*Need GC / USC /EAD’s / TN’s Only*

*Job Title:* SAP BI Architect

*Start Date:* 5/2/2016

*End Date:* 9/16/2016

*Location:*150 Harvester Dr, Burr Ridge, IL

*Qualifications:*

The candidate for the above-captioned position should exhibit the following
requirements:-

- Experience in Data Warehousing projects
- Knowledge of Inman and Kimball architecture
- High proficiency in understanding relational data models
- Experience in Data Migrations, Data Profiling and Data quality
- Expert level experience in Universe design and build
- Strong BO Universe designer skills to design the semantic layer for
operational reporting requirements and aggregated data marts.
- The individual will be responsible for developing universe as per the
agreed data model
- Understand the business user requirements. Be able to clearly articulate
the business needs and translate this into the business objects universe
- Experience to write scripts and complex SQL statements
- Should understand the KPI of different business area and consolidate the
same.
- Implementation of security (row level/ column level etc..) at the
universe level.. Managing universe restrictions.
- Must be aware of universe lifecycle and implementation.
- Solid experience working on enterprise level data warehousing projects
- Strong business/data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Experience with dimensional modelling, multidimensional analysis and,
preferably in an SAP BO development environment
- Experience with Data integrity checks, performance tuning and query
optimization
- Expert level report, dashboard, KPI design and build
- Intermediate/Advanced in reporting (Business Objects)
- Work with BI Strategy and Architecture team to understand the design and
model and incorporate the design into the Business Objects Universe
- Streamlining & automating processes understanding business question /
requirements while ensuring information accuracy and speed of delivery
- Ensure the BO universe conform to BI business standards for KPI’s and
security rules
- Consultative work to advise/specify on reporting capability requirements
and input appropriately into project development
- Validate changes BO Universe at all stages of development to ensure that
they meet the specification and have data integrity
- Build reports and work with the developers to build reporting
- Document and articulate all the requirements, business needs and want and
the associated benefits and how they are met within the universe design
- Be able to assess the business benefits associated with any requirements
gathered and advise appropriately
- Collate the requirements and design the business objects universe
- Build the business objects universe
- Maintain the business objects universe going forward and any legacy
universes
- Plan future developments of the business objects universe
- Validate all changes to the business objects universe and ensure they
meet specifications and data integrity requirements
- Build reports and advise on the development of reports

Regards

Syam Krishnan

*Technical Recruiter*

*Join my groups to receive my requirements everyday *
*https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req*
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req>

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

|| *Tel : **703-831-8282 Ext: 241* ||*Fax : **703-439-2550 *||

||*s...@canopyone.com* <s...@canopyone.com> ||*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> ||

|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>*[image:

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.