Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Role: Sr. Adobe Experience Manager /Architect*

*Location: Tarrytown, NY*

*Duration: Long-term (1 year+)*

·         Interview: immediate availability (skype is a potential for the
right candidate)

·         Position: We are looking for a Sr. Architect/Developer that has
in-depth knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.

·         The candidate should also have experience with off-shore teams
and have strong communication skills.

·         Create an upgrade plan to move to AEM Forms

·         Assist with architecting and developing new templates, workflows
and interfaces

·         Mentor developers, business users and administrators on best
practices

·         Provide ad hoc support to any issues that arise

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>