Hi,

Pleases find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Business Analyst*

*Kansas City, MO*

*6+months*

*$40/hr on C2C*

*Skill Set:*

Experience writing functional requirements documents

Proficient in Word, Excel, Wiki, Visio

Experience with agile development process

Experience with JIRA

Knowledgeable in  ITIL Processes (Best practice in IT service management
and support)

Experience designing web applications

Experience communicating with stakeholders and defining requirements

*Scope:*

Write Requirements documents for eService

Work with testers to create test plans

Work with stakeholders to design out enhancements for our online ticketing
system

Create workflows

Create User tasks

Create and update stories within JIRA

Execute testing on web application

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>