*Greetings,*

Hope you are doing great.

I work in the recruitment team here at Pyramid Consulting, currently
seeking to fill a position, so I am wondering if could help me to fill this
position for my client. Feel Free to call me on 770 255-7665

*Title*                       MuleSoft Developer

*Location*               Dallas, TX, United States

*Duration*               12+ Months Contract

*Responsibilities: - *

The requirements defined by Sprint don't provide a lot of detail, so I'd
recommend we add more as appropriate.  Based on the relative age of the
technology, I would also think it makes sense to consider any/all
experience levels.

•             Design, develop, and configure integration software systems
to meet client requirements

•             Apply knowledge of MuleSoft technologies, applications,
methodologies, processes and tools to support the project

•             Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects
encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the
deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments

*Regards*

*Pawan Kumar *

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*