Hi

 Hope you are doing well!!!!

 Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

 Please send the resume to *himanshu.ve...@infogium.com*
<himanshu.ve...@infogium.com>

 *Role - Sr. Cognos Developer*

*Location- Ontario, California*

*Interview- F2F Interview*

JOB SUMMARY

 Analyzes, designs the framework for Cognos and participates in the
development of business intelligence reports in Cognos and other
information objects. The primary focus of the position deals with
Information Delivery and Data Analytic projects using Cognos.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Experience:

3-5yrs. Equivalent combination of experience and education

Experience in Cognos 10.2 Report Studio, Workspace Advance and analysis
Studio

Experience developing complex reports and dashboards using Report Studio in
Cognos.

Comfortable with using different reporting features such as conditional
formatting, slicers, nested prompts etc.

Familiarity with Dimensional Reporting and using different dimensional
functions available in Cognos

Experience in creating/using DMRs

Good analytical skills

Tech Skills:

 IBM Cognos, Oracle and SQL Server database being required. Working,
hands-on knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts,
including various forms of modeling (dimensional and relational) and
warehousing strategies. The ability to quickly learn and apply new
technologies while considering the business needs and direction

Regards…..

*Himanshu Verma*

Infogium Technologies, LLC

himanshu.ve...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8256 | www.infogium.com