*Requirement: 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: KDB Developer *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Cary North Carolina*
*Yrs. Of experience : 5+ year *

*Job Description*

   - Client is looking for database resources with KDB skillset to augment
   their existing team

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*
*Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5>*

*Requirement: 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: User Interface solution & Usability Consultant *
*Primary Skill: UI Developer*
*Duration: 3-6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Hartford, Connecticut*

*Job Description*

   - Responsible for providing User Interface solution & Usability
   Co-ordinate with Technical and business team to gather key user inputs.
   Provide Best practices followed in User Experience Design. Create
   Navigation Model & Task Flows (User Perspective). Create Wireframes for the
   Identified Screens. Design Conceptual UI Mock-ups (Visual Design). Expert
   Review (Heuristic Evaluation) of Proposed UI Solution. Create Style
   Specifications & UI Assets. Mock prototype for usability Testing (Optional)