Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at*skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747***168*

*Business Analyst*

Philadelphia PA

6 Months …..Only GC and US Citizens

Skype Interviews

JD:

required               *

Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or rela*t*ed field preferred,
or equivalent work experience.

·         8 plus years Business Analysis experience.

·         Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing
priorities.

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively
meet and drive the requirements gathering with our customers as well as
perform analytical and system support duties.

·         Ability to process complex time sensitive data and information
from multiple sources, make decisions and communicate actions.

·         Excellent organizational and planning skills.

·         Ability to prioritize and work independently or as part of a
project team to complete multiple tasks, concurrently.

·         Ability to manage multiple projects, concurrently.

·         Certification in one of the following:  Green or Black Belt,
Business Analyst, and Project Management is a plus.

·         Data modeling skills.

·         Requires knowledge of a variety of applications including
Microsoft .Net including Web Services, SQL Server and Microsoft’s suite
including Project and Visio.

·         Hands on knowledge of SQL Query and/or Reporting tools.

Some overnight travel to client or other offices may be required (<10%)

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*