*Title: Business Analyst/ Tech Writer *

Location: Downtown NYC

Duration: 3+ Months

Interview: Face-To-Face

*Max Rate: $20/Hr. on C2C (All Inclusive) *

*Need Local consultant with Visa Copy & One ID Proof. No OPT Please.*

*This is a summary of what the department needs:*

   - Capture report business rules
   - Internal help documentation (more detailed than what we publish on the
   web) – for program, customer service, field staff
   - Someone who can write easy-to-understand user interface text, online
   help and developer guides
   - How to access/use test environments
   - How to update Drupal (our content management system)
   - Someone able to produce high-quality documentation that meets
   applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
   - Also to get a start on documenting
   - Release schedules, release notes, known bugs
   - Score release schedules (internal friendly – not the Ops doc which is
   too detailed)

*Education/Certifications: * *Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience

*Regards,*

*Deepak Kumar*

*Lead Recruiter*

*Direct: 310-448-1044*