*Hi  FRIENDS *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*Title: Devops/Application Monitoring Engineer *

*Duration:6+ months          *

* Location: Baltimore, MD  *

*Required: New Relic, Jenkins, Raimbow, or similiar application monitoring
tools*

*We have an immediate opportunity for a Application Monitoring Engineer for
one of our large clients in the Baltimore Maryland area. This person will
serve a vital role in monitoring the client’s applications and websites
that are currently being re-written as well as ongoing operational
upgrades. This person will serve as the monitoring SME, tracking all
aspects of the applications in order to be proactive and improve the
overall performance of the applications.*

*Technical Landscape: New Relic, Jenkins, Rainbow*

*Requirements*

*•             Ability to perform predictive analysis in order to prevent
issues from happening.*

*•             Previous experience maintaining/ managing application
monitoring systems through the use of dummy scripts and threshold alerts.*

*•             Experience with monitoring tools (Jenkins and Rainbow
preferred).*

*•             Any scripting experience preferred.*

*•             Ability to take charge and be persistent to engage the
proper teams to bring resolution to issues.*

*•             Ability to network internally to know who to go to for what.*

*•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills*

Regards
Ahmed
Exatech Inc
4758 Forest Ridge Dr