Hi,

I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hverma@tekshapers <hve...@tekshapers.com>

*Role - ETL Developer *

*Location - Mounds View, MNDuration - 12+ Month Contract*

*Interview Mode – F2F after Phone*

*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test*

We are looking for an experienced Data warehouse practioner with minimum of
7 years of experience in Oracle based DW using Informatica as ETL tool.

Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility involves ETL support operations.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining technical details for ETL jobs
and ensure they are followed and maintained.
• Ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved and enhance customer
service by owning service delivery professionally and adhering to Support
SLA
• Utilize ETL tools (Informatica product suite) in development and
production support
• Actively utilize and seek assistance from technical team and data
architects to analyze and maintain production jobs.
• Analyze and fix Informatica mappings, full unit testing and then deploy
them to production.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Debug, tune and optimize code
for optimal performance.
• Develop Unix shell scripts to call ETL workflows and sql scripts.
• Schedule jobs via the Tivoli utility.
• Understand Security requirements for data access.

Experience requirements:
• 7 years of experience in Custom Data warehouse on Oracle/Informatica
platform.
• Experience in working with Informatica Powercenter 9.x and Oracle 11g.
• Experience in working with a scheduling tool.
• Experience in Unix shell scripting.
• Good Oral and Written communication skills.

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]*

*(W) **248-565-4747*172**; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: **vermarecruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

*In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj],
[vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>] and [Ext - 149]*