Dear Partners,

We have an URGENT *SAP SD Designer* opening with our client
 @ Milwaukee .
Client is willing to conduct interviews today ,please share the profiles
ASAP !!!

*Role: SAP SD Designer*

*Duration of assignment (in Months): 24 Months*

*Work Location : Milwaukee*

*Rate : $65/hr*

The ideal candidate should have 5 or more years of combined implementation
and production support experience in SD and SNC, including but not limited
to collecting and translating business requirements to functional
requirements, developing solution proposals and functional specifications
to meet requirements, planning scenarios and orchestrating data to enable
string and integrated testing, writing and executing test scripts, and
providing support for end users and expert users. A key part of the design
is integrating TSDM with a planning area (APO Live Cache) for demand
management and supply planning, so a solid understanding of this capability
is required.

Responsibilities:

SAP Solution Designer to configure and support Sales and Distribution (SD)
in SAP ECC and Supply Network Collaboration (SCM SNC) where the client is
both a supplier and customer. Initially the role with focus on the client
as a supplier enabling collaboration with customers, and future scope will
extend to the client as a customer leveraging SNC to collaborate with our
vendors

*Avinash Goud*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Email: avin...@sapvix.com <avin...@sapvix.com>  Phone:* *510-270-0603*

*Fax# 775 201 9919*

*Skype Id:kamal.goud5*

*Gtalk:kamalgoud.erpanderp*

*Hangout: avin...@sapvix.com <avin...@sapvix.com>*

*Linkedin :* https://in.linkedin.com/in/ramagoni-kamalakar-goud-80896328
* California, USA*

*www.sapvix.com <http://www.sapvix.com/>*

*Note: Best way to reach me is through email .Thanks*