*Job Title: Software Quality Engineer*

*Location: NYC (midtown)*

*Job Type: 6 months Contract *

*Need local candidate *

*Responsibilities:*

·         Our client approach testing differently -- we are testing, and
breaking, code constantly, but we help rebuild it better.

·         Software Quality Engineers (SQE) design our clients testing
infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large - scale
software development and deployments.

·         As an SQE, you partner with software developers to create and
code tests concurrently with product development.

·         You build tools that help developers be more productive, write
better code and test it themselves.

·         Troubleshooting is an understatement; it's more like trouble
forecasting.

·         The SQE will also act as a representative of the Software Quality
Engineering Team in scrum meetings and provide input on how to provide
better quality coverage for the applications supported.

·         Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on
developing automated tests within an iteration.

·         Work with the project team to drive Test Driven Development where
modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate
feedback.

·         Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the
correct priority and severity.

·         Automation is NOT the only mechanism for quality. As an SQE, you
are expected to perform ad - hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well
as regression testing

·         Significant understanding on Native Apps development for Roku and
AppleTV

·         Ability to develop and execute perform Performance Tests

*Qualifications:*

·         3+ years of solid working experience on developing Test
automation scripts specifically object - oriented frameworks (Selenium/Web
driver, Test NG, Java, Appium)

·         1+ year(s) of experience in OTT automation using Xcode & Swift

·         1+ year(s) of experience with Continuous Integration, Jenkins

·         1 + year(s) of experience as a test engineering within an Agile
environment

·         3+ years of experience in a testing role

·         2+ years of web testing experience

·         2+ year of API level testing experience

·         2+ years of Performance testing experience using Jmeter

·         Exposure to Agile Management tools such as Rally, a big plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*