Hi,

If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*

*Job Title*

*Full-Stack Developer*

*Project Location   *

*Detroit, MI*

*Duration*

*12+ months *

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode of Interview:  Telephonic+ Skype*

*Need Full SSN  number before submit*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Full Stack Developer*

I want to keep you in the loop as to what skills in addition to back office
(e.g., Java), I'm looking for in my open positon.  Since this will be an
attempt to get a full stack.  I would like to augment the description with
some UI centric skills.  Many developers that just list JavaScript as a
skill set will not have the depth of understanding that goes into how we
have designed the UI

A strong UI developer should have a understand the following concepts

o   Experience with a JavaScript framework (Backbone, AngularJS, etc…)

o   Understanding of MVC (Model-View-Controler)

§  Models – Data for the application

§  View – Visual representation of the model

§  Controller – Update the view with the model and vice versa

·      AngularJS has a two way data binding framework which impacts how
this works, so an understanding on what happes

o   Invocation patterns (e.g., Method, Functional, Constructor and Apply)

o   Templates (e.g., Mustache, Handlebars, etc…)

o   Regular Expressions (RegEx)

o   Variable scoping (e.g., Closures)

§  Angular has a special scoping mechanism which is very important to
understand.

o   Hoisting

o   JavaScript objects

o   JavaScript Libraries

§  JQuery

§  Underscore

o   Understanding the JavaScript Prototype

o   Callbacks

o   Understanding of how JavaScript “This” is used

o   DOM (Document Objet Model)

o   Node.js

o   HTML5

o   JSON and XML

o   CSS3

§  An understanding of compiled CSS using LESS or Sass

o   Concept of Responsive design and frameworks that can be leveraged
(e.g., Bootstrap)

o   Dependency Injection

§  AMD (Asynchronous Model Definition)

§  RequireJs

o   Unit Test Frameworks

§  Jasmine

§  Mocha

o   Unit Test runtimes

§  Karma

§  Grunt

o   Unit Test concepts

§  TDD

§  BDD

§  Mocks

§  Stubs

§  Spies

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391