Hi,

 We have an urgent opening for *Oracle Weblogic Developer* and I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are
comfortable with it and also send me your consultant updated resume ASAP

*Job Title: **Oracle Weblogic Developer*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Local Candidate Needed: Phone followed by In Person Interview *

Candidate will be responsible for enhancing and technically supporting a
Gas work tracking system using *Oracle Forms/Reports/SQL/Pl/SQL*, *Stored
Procedures*, *XML* and *Oracle 12C* hosted on an *Oracle Web logic*
platform.

Candidate will be responsible for updating the technical documentation and
user's guide. He or she will conduct user training and resolve issues on an
on-going basis.

·         Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of *Oracle
Forms/Reports*, *Discoverer
10G*, *web application server 10G*, *SQL*, *Pl/SQL*, *Stored Procedures*,
*XML*, and *Oracle RDBMS 9i, 10G, 11G* experience.

·         Candidate must have excellent analytical, communications, and
problem-solving skills.

·         Candidate must be resourceful and enterprising in architecting
efficient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solutions for business users
application needs.

·         Candidate must be able to work independently on *requirements
gathering*, *scope*, *system design*, *development*, *testing*,
*implementation*, *training* and *post-implementation technical support* of
the system/modules he or she is assigned. Multi-tasking and a hands-on
approach to every task assigned are required skills.

·         Candidate must demonstrate unshakeable integrity, good work
ethics, responsibility, and personal accountability in everything they do
while at Client.

The following are not required for this position but would be considered as
a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
Working with SSIS (SQL Server integration services) packages and mapping
technologies is a plus.

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391