Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*iOS Developer*

*Marlborough, MA*

*12 months*

*Keys to the Position:*

Experience building Native Applications using Objective C, iOS SDK - This
is required and they we prefer they know hybrid Applications as well.

Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap is a key requirement

Hands-on web development experience with Mobile devices using Java and HTML
5 or Hybrid apps experience.  A strong Java development background will
suffice in place of the hybrid apps experience

*Required Experience / Skills*

·         Hands-on web development experience with Mobile devices using
Java and HTML 5

·         Experience building Applications using Objective C, iOS SDK

·         Deep understanding of web mobile technologies including
JavaScript frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sencha, etc.

·         Responsive design experience

·         Worked with one or more MDM platforms (Airwatch or Intune a plus)

·         Understands security frameworks of iOS and Android

·         Knowledge of security including SAML/MutualAuth and Active
Directory is a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com <shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*