*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Unix Admin

We have an Immediate need for a Resource for Unix Admin.Please let me know
if you have any consultant available.Reply me at **
david.john...@panzersolutions.com* <david.john...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*
**
*Job Title: Unix Admin
Location:Warren, MI
Duration: 3 Year plus*
**
*Rate :Market*

*Skills Required
Ability to work with vendors on complex issues related to our specific
business environment
Comfortably work with different levels of organization with technical and
non-technical issues
Client-interfacing experience
Understand LAN/WAN technologies, VLANs, basic sub netting concepts,
cabling, VPN tunnel concepts,
Telephony concepts like PBX, routing, configuration*
**
*Technical Required Skills
Unix (Solaris) - Equivalent to a JR. Admin with experience in scripting
Windows - Experience with Windows (XP or 7 or 2008) Server operating systems
*
**
*Additional Experience Preferred
Experienced installing and support applications in Unix and Windows
Environment *
**
*Applications that require support and management:
IEX Bridge, IEX TotalView, Apache Tomcat, Genesys CME, Genesys
ICON/Info-Mart, Genesys Interactive Insights, Hyperion (similar to Oracle
Report Writer), AutoSys, Oracle (Create Table, Index, *
**
*Explain Plan, PL/SQL ETL with Abend Resolution, Ad-Hoc Queries, Explain
Plan)*
**
Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - Lead Recruiter