*Dear Associates,*
*Hope you are doing fine. Please let me know if you have someone available
for the below role.*
*If you have available candidates, please reply with their word resume,
location, rate and contact number.*
* *
*For immediate considerations please send your profiles only to ****hariom
@idctechnologies.com <ramand...@idctechnologies.com>*
*
*
*Please don't change the Subject line while replying to this mail.*
*
*
*Java/J2EE Developer*

*Location:  Greensboro, NC *

*Phone Hire *

Main things we’re looking for are *Java/J2EE**,* Spring, XML, Web Services,
SOA, *Rules: ilog and/or rules definition*, Web Application Development, *
Documentum* or other Content Management

Job Title: Senior Programmer

Hands-on General Technology Experience:
• JEE (J2EE) 1.4, 1.5
• JSE (J2SE) 1.4, 5, 6
• Spring, ORM Tools, AOP, JUnit
• XML: XSD, XSLT, DTD
• Web service technologies
• Web presentation technologies
• Database platforms
• Object-oriented analysis and design skills
• UML: design patterns
• Advanced refactoring experience
• Ability to be hands-on with tools & frameworks.

*Advanced experience in one or more of the following domains is strongly
preferred
*
• Workflow/Process Management
o Documentum, xCP, Global 360, Process Server or equivalent
o Enterprise content and document management platforms
o Human-centric business process
o Process analysis and automation

• Enterprise Rules
o iLog or equivalent
o Expert systems
o Rules definition and management, Rule flows, Object models, Rule
algorithms, Decision tables
o User interface design and development

*Advanced experience in one or more of the following domains is a plus

*• Service Oriented Architecture
o Reusable component driven design
o Enterprise security models
o Cloud & distributed computing
o Messaging, reliable messaging
o Enterprise service bus utilization

• Client Tier Technologies
o Web technologies
o Mobile technologies
o Groupware integration
o Usability engineering

• Business to Business
o EDI
o Data standards (XML, ANSI X12)
o System integration (EAI)
o Data and protocol transformation

--
*Regards,

Hari Om
  Technical Recruiter
 IDC Technologies, Inc.,1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 x: 2069
Email: har...@idctechnologies.com| Web: www.idctechnologies.com

YM: hari_idc