*Please send the resume to k...@alliedinformatics.com*

Greetings,

We have a job opportunity of *C++ Developer with FIX Protocol *with our *Direct
Client, *Please let me know if you or your friends would be interested with
the following job description.

* *

*C++ Developer with FIX Protocol*

Position Type: 6+ Contract

Location: New York, NY,

The team develops and maintains the software for the client's FIX
Marketplace and related products & services. The client's FIX Marketplace
provides FIX connectivity for a large global community of buy sides, sell
sides, and vendors. The FIX network has 1000s of FIX connections and
10,000+ channels between those FIX connections. This FIX network is a
software application that provides many services more commonly associated
with order management and trading systems, such as custom manipulation of
FIX messages, FIX version translation, security id translation, etc.

You will have the opportunity to take on major responsibilities and work on
all aspects of the software development lifecycle (product specification,
design, implementation, functional / unit & performance testing,
deployment, and 3rd line support).

Essential Skills

•      A Bachelor degree is required, preferably in Computer Science,
Engineering, or Mathematics

•      At least 8 years’ experience in C++ on Linux/Unix

•      Strong C++ expertise

•      In depth experience with mutli-threaded programming

•      Experience programming high performance, high throughput, low
latency applications

•      Performance troubleshooting and tuning experience

•      Linux/Unix proficiency including shell scripting

Important Technical Skills

•      FIX application development experience

•      Hands-on experience with a FIX engine such as Appia, Cameron,
TransactTools, etc.

•      Programming order management, order routing, trading, risk
management, or similar financial services applications

•      Middleware application development experience (TibRV, MQ, 29 West
LBM, Solace, etc.)

•      STL experience

•      Database application development experience (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL,
etc.)

•      Core Java experience

•      FIX engine development experience

•      C++ 11

•      Perl

•      Boost

•      Experience with development tools that aid in debugging, locating
memory errors, performance analysis, etc.

*Please send the resume to k...@alliedinformatics.com *

Thanks & regards
Moiz Khan

Allied Informatics Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA.
Ph: 770-246-9800 x117 Fax No. 770-246-9098
Email: k...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>  URL:
www.alliedinformatics.com

YM :- moizkhan_recruiter  Gtalk :-  recruiterkhan.it

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/moiz-khan/29/952/1a6

Note : We respect your on line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.Please reply with Removal instructions in subject line incase your
email address to be removed from this mailing list