Hi,

This is Vijay from PronixInc.

Please share suitable profiles towards below position.

*Job Title               Business Analyst –Health care*

*Location               NYC*

*Start Date            Immediate*

*Duration              6+ Months *

*Need Locals - F2F Interview*

*Job Description*

*Must Have Skills:*

a. Expertise in Healthcare Domain and EDI (837 I/P and D 5010 Transactions)

b. Proficient in ICD 9 and 10 formats.

c. Hands on experience in creating BRD’s, Gap analysis, Crosswalk Creations
and in doing UAT

d. Hands on experience in writing Basic SQL Queries

e. *HealthCare background, HIPAA and ICD10*

*Desired skills:*

a. Basic Healthcare Knowledge

b. Experience in EDI (837 I/P and D 4010 Transactions)

c. Hands on experience in writing Basic SQL Queries

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

*GTalk/Yahoo IM* : *vijay.pronixinc*

/ *www.pronixinc.com / "E-Verify Employer"*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line