Please send resume to o...@alliedinformatics.com or call me on my number
770-246-9800 Ext 109

Hi,

This is Omer from *Allied Informatics  .* We do have a position for * **SAP
HCM Subject Matter Expert* Please find the job description below and if
interested please send me your updated word format resume.

*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at *www.alliedinformatics.com*

*Job Title                                :  **SAP HCM Subject Matter Expert
***

Location                                 :  *Harrisburg, PA***

*Duration                               :  9 Months*

We have an immediate need for a strong SAP HCM Subject Matter expert with
one of our Tier 1 partner. Can you please help on procuring a strong
resource for this need. The need is with State of PA.

Experience/Expertise in the following SAP ECC 6.0 Human Capital Management
(HCM) subject matter areas:**

Payroll & Time Management (PY/PT) (especially schema skills)

Personnel Administration (PA)

SAP Enhancement Pack 5 HCM Experience

Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills

Optional Experience/Skills:**

Benefits Administration (BN)

Organizational Management (OM)

Compensation Management (CM)

Training & Events Management (TE)

HCM Reporting

HCM Workflow

HCM Role-based Security Mapping

Employee Self-Service (ESS)/Manager Self-Service (MSS)

Experience/Expertise in as many of the following other subject matter areas:
**

Ancile Systems/RWD uPerform v3.2 or above

Microsoft Service Desk and/or BMC Remedy

HP Quality Center

SAP Portal

Microsoft Office Products

Job Responsibilities/Tasks:**

• Provide front-line interaction with the PTC User Community

• Determine and document requirements for changes requested by the PTC user
community

• Develop functional business process specifications

• Develop and maintain business process procedures (BPP)

• Perform SAP module configuration

• Develop and maintain configuration documentation

• Perform unit, regression, integration, user acceptance and quality
assurance testing

• Perform cutover activities

• Provide post implementation break/fix support via a service desk call
center.

• Follow PTC Change Management processes and procedures

• Utilize SAP Service Marketplace to research problems, open OSS notes and
manage OSS messages

• Create and maintain requirements, tests, and design steps within HP
Quality Center

• Schedule and conduct meetings / presentations

• Communicate both verbally and in writing with managers, other ESSG
support staff and with PTC business unit users

• Perform root cause analysis, debugging, and problem resolution

• Perform capability/knowledge transfer to PTC staff

*Skill*

*Required / Desired*

*Amount*

SAP Payroll - schema

Required

4 Years

SAP Time Management - schema

Required

4 Years

Personnel Admnistration

Required

4 Years

SAP Enhancement Pack 5 HCM Experience

Required

1 year

Benefits Administration

Nice to have

Organizational Management

Nice to have

Compensation Management

Nice to have

Training & Events Management

Nice to have

HCM Reporting/Workflow/Role Based Security Mapping

Nice to have

Ancile Systems/RWD uPerform v3.2 or above

Highly desired

Microsoft Service Desk and/or BMC Remedy

Highly desired

HP Quality Center

Highly desired

Microsoft Office Products

Highly desired

SAP Portal

Highly desired

Employee Self-Service

Desired

Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and
in writing

Required

Thanks,**

* *

Omer Hussain**

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com <kal...@alliedinformatics.com>  I URL:
www.alliedinformatics.com

NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CBAB4E.268A2EA0] *Think Green: Please consider
the environment before printing this e-mail**.*