*Please send Resume to   **ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com*<ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com>

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Mobile and .NET

*Project Location*

Houston TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone + Skype*

The qualified candidate will possess 5+ years of experience in three major
areas, including: design and development of .NET applications:
C#/desktop(WPF) and web, mobile applications (iOS or Android) and must have
enterprise and full lifecycle application development experience.

* Design and develop enterprise level mobile and desktop applications
* Participate in full development lifecycle from concept to deployment
* Propose and follow best practices for mobile web/native application
development
* Extensive experience in designing and developing applications in .NET
framework
* Excellent programming knowledge of C#
* Experience with SQL, XML, JSON and Web Services is a must
* Proficient in the fundamentals of object-oriented design concepts
* At least 1+ years of full cycle development experience with mobile
applications (iPhone, Android)
* Good knowledge of Android SDK, iOS and XCode
* Native API knowledge of Android or iOS (knowledge of both is a huge plus)
* JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS knowledge and development experience is a big
plus
* Knowledge of JavaScript MVC/MVVM frameworks such as*
Backbone/Angular/Knockout etc. is a plus*
* Ability to demonstrate his/her contribution in currently available apps
on Android market/Apple store
* Good visual design sense and passion for creating innovative user
experiences
* Excellent critical reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly organized and able to perform under tight schedules
* Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum guidance and oversight
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred

Regards

Ankit Sagwal

*Techical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc.       *

39120 Argonaut way, Suite  157

Fremont CA 94538

Phone :  510-443-0758 ext 127

Fax No. : 510-952-4633

Email : ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com: www.rgtalent.com<http://www.rgtalent.us/>

GTalk -- ankit121.rgtalent

YIM--    ankit_sagwal

In my absence please contact *Rugen Nagar* at the following address
*rugen...@rgtalent.com
<rugen...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*