*Greetings,*

Good Morning Dear *Professional*!! We have an opening for a *Application
Engineer (Java).* If you are interested, please send me your updated
*RESUME* along with the best number to reach you on. In addition, if you
know anyone that would be a fit, please feel free to send them my contact
information provided below. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Please send me profile on *ja...@npdglobal.com <ja...@npdglobal.com>*

*Job Title: Application Engineer (Java)*

*Locations: 1) Chicago, IL and 2) San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6+Months  *

   - Participate in project planning sessions with Project Managers,
   Business Analysts, Technical Analysts and development team members to
   analyze business / technology requirements and outline the proposed
   technology solution.
   - Work with internal and third party development staff, including both
   onshore and offshore partners.
   - Participate and/or lead project estimating activities
   - Participate and/or lead design reviews and provide input to the design
   recommendations
   - Perform unit, system and integration testing and participate in
   capacity / performance testing of an application
   - Create / test prototypes
   - Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned
   to pre-defined architectural specifications
   - Identify, troubleshoot and resolve application issues and code defects
   - Understand and execute release management and change management
   processes for changes to business applications.
   - Provide off hours support as required.
   - Adapt to a constant and rapidly changing environment.
   - Take ownership of a problem or project and stay with it through to
   resolution -- often involves coordinating the actions of people in other
   teams to achieve the desired result.
   - Review and provide feedback to the final user documentation

*Skills:*

   - 7+ years of experience software development (Technical Skills: Java,
   Javascript, HTML, CSS, AJAX)
   - Experience with leading small development teams.
   - Experience in Agile software development methodology
   - Experience with J2EE, Web Services
   - *Experience in developing applications with ADF on Oracle Web Center*
   - Good knowledge of Application and System integration
   - Solid knowledge of OO design and programming
   - Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills
   - Experience with the entire development lifecycle – (requirements
   management through deploy and support)
   - Knowledge of database concepts
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience

Thanks and Regards
*Jack Smith*

3 Columbus Circle, Suite: 1536, New York, NY 11019

*Email:* ja...@npdglobal.com

*Direct: 646.233.1718*