*Please revert with resume @ vi...@sourceinfotech.com
<vi...@sourceinfotech.com>*

Hello,

We need a *Sr. Cognos Developer / Analyst *with extensive experience in *Cognos
BI and TM1* for a 6+ month contract assignment with a major *Education
*industry
client in *Portland, OR*.

This person will help in stabilizing and enhancing our client’s Business
Intelligence (BI) environment.

The ideal candidate will possess a combination of *strong analytical skills
and business acumen along with IBM Cognos reporting, TM1 expertise, PL/SQL
knowledge and application of BI best-practices as are common in a BI
Competency Center/Center of Excellence.*  He or she should have *at least 9
years of overall experience, ie. we do NOT want junior to mid-level
developers*!

The role will partner with our business customers and delivery teams to
identify and implement necessary data validation, eliminate manual
processes.  This role will also help with building data stewardship
alongside our business customers.  This role will also help *gather
requirements, transform these into specifications and implement solutions
to support our Cognos 10 BI system on an Oracle 11G database*.  Proven
business knowledge of utilizing BI applications in support of sales &
marketing organizations is required.

*Essential Functions: *

   - Demonstrate solid ability to understand, analyze, and solve problems
   - Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot our code and deployed solutions
   - Experienced with *TM1 server maintenance, environment setup, cube
   design, and application design in IBM TM1 10.1 and above*
   - Strong knowledge of *TM1 Rules and TM1 processes*
   - Advanced authoring capability using Cognos BI technology, including
   those for metadata, reporting & analysis.  (*Framework Manager, Report
   Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio, Transformer, TM1, SPSS*)
   - Design and build successful technical solutions that involve TM1
   cubes, dimensions, TI processes, rules, and executing the completion of the
   TM1 architecture per project.
   - Capable of *documenting user requirements* and developing in both an
   Agile/iterative and waterfall methodology
   - Knowledge of planning, budgeting, and forecasting functions and
   business processes
   - Proactively identify, build, and maintain relationships with business
   process owners and colleagues
   - Good *Oracle PL SQL and SQL Server* understanding/knowledge for the
   purpose of troubleshooting reports and assisting the data warehouse team in
   system validations.
   - Define and build *data stewardship* along with our business customers
   - Assist with training and change management activities as needed
   throughout the scope of engagement
   - Understand the mechanics of project administration, project timelines,
   budgets, issue tracking/resolution, and status reporting

*Experience and Education:*

   - BS or BA in computer science, business, or equivalent preferred.
   - Proven track record of *gathering user requirements and transforming
   them into specifications* sufficient to develop effective BI solutions.
   - Background of understanding *multiple source systems such as
   Salesforce.com, Oracle EBS, custom .Net/SQL Server applications and other
   data sources within a BI data warehouse.*
   - *Strong SQL knowledge* for utilization in troubleshooting, query
   optimization and tuning in a BI environment
   - Knowledge and aptitude with *Cognos 10.1/10.2 BI Suite (Query Studio,
   Report Studio, PowerPlay Transformer, Metrics Studio, Event Studio, Data
   Manager, Framework Manager, administration).  Knowledge and aptitude with
   Cognos TM1 OLAP and TM1 client tools.  *
   - Understanding of Oracle Internet Directory and LDAP technologies
   - Source control and version control for change management, using
   technologies such as VSS.
   - Business domain knowledge, such as is gained from working or
   partnering with a finance, marketing or sales organization.

This person will need to be *based in Portland, OR for the duration of the
project at his/her own expense*.

If interested, please send resume along with:

   - Hourly rate req'ts (1099 or Corp to Corp contracts only): Best in the
   Market
   - Availability
   - Immigration status

Thanks & Regards,

*Viren Yadav*

*Source Infotech Inc.*
40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite # 200, Edison, NJ, 08817
EMAIL: *vi...@sourceinfotech.com* <lya...@sourceinfotech.com>

Gmail: viren.sourceinfot...@gmail.com
*Phone:* *732-722-2842* | Fax: *732-909-2282* |

 Gtalk/Yahoo: *viren.rgtalent*