*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
 mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Title                 :           Web Architect position.*

*Location         :           Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration         :           12 months*

*Interview        :           Phone to hire*

*Rate                :           $70/hr on C2C*

*Key tasks:*

·         Designing & developing an ASP.NET MVC 5 web app for new Asset
Strategy Tool solution

·         Coordinating & prioritizing efforts with data modeler, business
integrator and others

·         Participating in UI requirement elicitation

·         Building wireframes or prototypes in an agile environment

·         Documenting new system design

·         Knows web technologies (HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, MVC Razor)

·         Familiar with using Entity Framework, IoC containers (Autofac) &
commercial/open source MVC/JavaScript control libraries

·         Solid understanding of automated testing and writing testable code

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh *

*Business Development Executive*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:732-835-0098  GTalk:maneesh01.sriveninfosys*