Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

*HTML/JavaScript Web Developer*

*Project Location*

*San Francisco CA*

*Duration*

*12 months /Contract*

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*
The candidate will work on hybrid mobile app projects to enhance mobile
app's features based on a set of business requirements, UI specs, and
software requirements specification (SRS). The work will primarily focus on
JavaScript and HTML5/CSS development embedded in the native iOS & Android
apps.

*Responsibilities:*

*JavaScript:*

   - Applies knowledge of unobtrusive JavaScript, event listeners and
   handlers, and custom events
   - Writes event handlers for touch, gesture, and other interactions in
   addition to mouse event
   - Applies advanced features of or extends ready-made plugins
   - Build simple application components
   - Validates JS with JSHint/JSLint
   - Uses feature detection (either manually or with a library such as
   Modernizr) instead of user agent sniffing to test for available
   functionality.
   - Researches and debugs non-complex bugs
   - Ensures projects follow best JavaScript practices and assists others
   with issues

*HTML:*

   - Hand-codes advanced HTML documents from scratch
   - Applies the knowledge of how and why to use little-known or
   little-used elements
   - Uses advanced accessibility attributes like table Index and access key
   where appropriate
   - Understands the different DOCTYPE declarations, their relevance, and
   meaning
   - Creates clean pages without inline styles or scripts or excessive
   element nesting
   - Ensures projects follow best markup practices and assists others with
   issues

*CSS:*

   - Applies advanced CSS concepts and best practices
   - Creates intermediate layouts from scratch
   - Articulate the difference between inline, in-document and external
   style sheets and how they cascade.
   - Understands the impact of CSS techniques such as image replacement on
   SEO and Accessibility
   - Applies understanding of CSS short-hand
   - Creates table-less layouts using positioning and floats
   - Validates CSS with the W3C validator
   - Researches and debugs non-complex bugs and browser issues
   - Ensures projects follow best styling practices and assists others with
   issues

*Architecture:*

   - Understands the basics of OO design like encapsulation, abstraction,
   polymorphism
   - Understands the basics of commonly used data structures
   - Produce a logical object entity model for a given problem statement.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

   - 10+ years’ professional web development experience in
   JavaScript/HTML/CSS
   - 1+ years’ experience with Typescript
   - Expertise in backbone.js is required
   - Expertise in Twitter Bootstrap is required
   - Ability to implement at least one type of JavaScript library or
   framework and use most core functions to meet functional and technical
   requirements for a project
   - Understands HTTP and RESTful interfaces and uses that knowledge to
   debug AJAX requests
   - Familiar with mobile development methodologies, including “hybrid”
   web/native solutions, such as those involving PhoneGap or similar frameworks
   - Aware of the performance implications of loops, DOM manipulation, and
   variable caching
   - Basic knowledge of CSS3, including effects, responsive design, and CSS
   preprocessors/frameworks such as SASS/Compass
   - Familiar with commonly used design patterns, such as the GOF patterns,
   IOC/DI and others.
   - Has created the low level design of one or more modules of a medium
   complexity application.
   - Familiar with one or more design notations, such as UML for creating
   class and sequence diagrams.
   - Familiar with commonly used class and package design principles, such
   as high cohesion/low coupling, single responsibility principle, open/closed
   principle, interface segregation principle etc.

*Thanks*

*Meenu Sharma*

Team Lead - Recruitment
* RG Talent Inc.*

39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-105  FAX  510-952-4633

*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Gtalk/Yahoo: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com* <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*