Hi,

*Please send Resume to   **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

Client: UnitedHealth Group
Job Title: Systems Management Monitoring tools consultant DIRECT

*Systems Administrator Needed (HP OpenView, SiteScope, HP Network Node
Manager, etc)*
Location: Plymouth, MN
Type: Contract

Let me know what rate is needed for you candidate.

Phone Screen to hire
Job Description:

We have a contract opening with Mike Styba at UHG's IT Service Management
group. This is a 6 month contract.

They will be a part of a 10 person team, and Mike would like to identify a
resource before the end of the month. He is willing to interview people as
soon as next week. Please forward me candidates and I will call them right
away.

Systems Management Monitoring Tools

UHG IT Enterprise Monitoring environment consists of 10 plus technical
resources.

Top 5-10 responsibilities for this position:

-Daily systems administration tasks to provide infrastructure monitoring
via HP OpenView, HP Business Service Manager, HP SiteScope, HP Network Node
Manager, and HP Performance Manager.

-Work with HP technical support on any issues that require escalation to
the vendor

-Scrutinize software logs and daily reports to address proactive measures
to improve efficiency.

Software tools/skills needed to perform daily responsibilities: HP OpenView
(Linux preferred), HP Performance Manager, HP Network Node Manager, HP
Business Service Management, HP SiteScope. System administration experience
(Windows/Unix/Linux) Scripting skills.

Skills/attributes that are a must have: HP OpenView Operations including
agent support. System administration Windows and or Unix/Linux.

Skills/attributes that are nice to have: HP BSM/BPM, HP SiteScope,
xMatters/Alarmpoint, HP NNM, Netuitive, Compuware/Gomez.

*Regards,*

*Ankit Kumar SagwalTechnical Recruiter*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*Phone : 408-457-9381 Ext-4030*

*Email** : **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

*GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal*