Hello,

This is Vijay from ProNix Inc.

Please share suitable profiles towards below position to vi...@pronixinc.com

*Title: Application Architect (web services, .Net MVC)*

*Location: St Louis, MO (LOCAL Needed)*

*Duration: 6+ Months (CTH)*

*Responsibilities*

Looking for someone with significant experience developing in our
technology stack.

*More focus on the backend (web services, .Net MVC) with a minor focus on
the UI (JavaScript frameworks).*

*Must Have*

   - 5+ years’ experience writing hands on code
   - 2 years’ experience as a lead/architect role with this technology.
   - Looking for someone with significant experience developing in our
   technology stack.
   - More focus on system architecture and backend development (.Net,
   workflows, processes, service architecture, systems integrations).
   - *5+ years’ experience writing hands on code, and at least 2 years’
   experience as a lead/architect role with this technology.  *
   -  Candidates for this role should be innovators.  I’m looking for
   people that have a true passion for their work and software development in
   general.  These candidates should have a track record of driving change in
   previous engagements.
   - This position will be instrumental in the technology decisions that
   will drive our business for the next decade.
   - Day to day, an application architect will investigate new technologies
   that fit with our current project portfolio, prototype applications/systems
   using those technologies, take ownership for our common assemblies and
   packages, maintain our development standards and practices across all
   teams, and present new assemblies or standards to the entire development
   staff.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*