*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great. *

*Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply to  me with your updated resume at  mayan...@idctechnologies.com
<mayan...@idctechnologies.com>*

*We do have Urgent Position for Oracle R12 Order Management (OM) Functional
Lead Please find the below JD *

*Oracle R12 Order Management (OM) Functional Lead*

*Location : Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration : 12 Months *

Top 3 Skills:
1) Should have strong functional knowledge in Inventory(INV), Purchasing
(PO) and Order Management (OM) modules
2) 10+ years Support/enhancements of existing systems. Experience working
with off-shore team.
3) Strong communication skills, proactive vs. reactive problem solving.

*Job Description:*

Job Description:

The system is already in place; our client is looking for someone who can
come in and support the day to day operations. responsibilities will
include, but not limited to attending/fixing issues as they arise, modify
requirements from the business (enhancements).

*50% of time will be spent supporting existing system, 50% will be tending
to enhancements and new requirements.*

Looking for someone with 10 years experience - 80% Functional/10-20%
Technical (technical knowledge is a plus and very advantageous, but not
required). What is meant by "Technical" - individual will not be
responsible for development, rather be able to identify when something is
not working, check a table and understand basic table concepts -- problem
identification/ root cause analysis vs. being the one responsible for
resolution.

Candidate should have experience with and be comfortable working with
onshore/offshore model as the development team (30) is in India.

This individual will be talking to the business, responsible for
documentation and translation of requirements between business and
technical team.

Who will this individual be interacting with: business, technical teams
including OBIEE - this indivual will be the point person for all questions,
The OBIEE team does not undersatnd EBS, so will need to provide the team
guidance.

Oracle R12 Order Management (OM) Functional Lead Job Duties:
o Oracle SCM functional consultant
o Min 8 years’ experience in implementing/maintaining Inventory, Purchasing
and Order Management modules
o Oracle apps version R12
o Should have strong functional knowledge in Inventory(INV), Purchasing
(PO) and Order Management (OM) modules
o Good to have functional knowledge in BOM, WIP, Cost Management- This is a
nice to have
o Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
o Excellent communications skills
o Technical knowledge of the database tables is preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

* Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 868 5137,
Fax: 408-608-6088*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*