*Reply @ man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

So now I *need someone with experience creating reports in Tableau (expert
level).* This is again for *Verizon Wireless* and is at their *Warren, NJ
headquarters* *for 1 Year + Project*

Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area:
***Expert in creating Tableau reports***
*Strong J2EE based report development experience (Jasper and Cognos
reporting experience is plus)
*Strong J2EE development experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS),

*Strong Programming skill
*Javascript, CSS and HTML
*Oracle SQL/PLSQL
*Ant build scripts & XML parsing
*Web Services

*Desirable Skills: *
* IBM MQ Series & JMS
* Clear concepts in network protocols, socket programming, concurrency,
multi-threading etc.
* Strong understanding of OOP, Eclipse IDE, memory management, file I/O,
design principles etc.
* Have developed consumer-facing multi-media applications for mobile devices

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>