Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Java contract

*Project Location*

Richfield, MN

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*

* Position Overview:*

* Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:*

   - Continue to get platform up and running
   - Heads down development
   - Bug fixing
   - Sustaining engineering
   - Help with weekly deployments
   - Creation and management of platform functionality
   - Helping deliver functionality to our core platform
   - Supporting and helping with implementations of the product (CORAL)
   - Use an open source solution (Web Content System) – Apache Jack Rabbit

*What would a normal day for this position look like??*

   - Heads down development
   - Agile Development process
   - Morning Stand-ups
   - Work with release services to handle deployments

  *Skills Overview:*

*What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?*

   1. Java
   2. JavaScript
   3. *Experience with Oracle NoSql*
   4. *Develop with angular JS*
   5. Restful Services
   6. Spring
   7. Automation Testing – Protractor & Selenium & Cucumber
   8. 5-7 years of experience as a Developer

   *What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to
be successful in this role?*

   1. Excellent Communication Skills
   2. Collaboration Skills
   3. Articulate and converse challenges
   4. Competitive nature – weekly bug bash

  *Will there be testing required for this role? If so, what test would you
like administered & who would you like to administer?*

Tech test during the interview – White board