*Reply me on rna...@eteaminc.com <rna...@eteaminc.com>*

Greetings,

My name is Rugender and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally. We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Sr Java Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN *
*Duration: **6 months *

*MOI: Phone Hire*

*Client TCS*

Job Description:
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
Extremely hands-on technically sound development skils in java/j2ee
technologies
Very strong experience in multiple large scale high volume search
implementations
Extremely strong with Spring framework
Extremely good hands on experience with creating and consuming REST services
Very good understanding of JSON message exchange formats
Strong experience in Agile environments and test driven development
Good hands-on experience working with unit testing and mocking tools like
Mockito, JMock, Junit
Very good written and oral communication skills and confidence

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
eCommerce Domain experience

--

*Regards*

*Rugen Nagar*

*e**Team Inc - "ACCCELERATED HIRES"*

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Desk: 732-248-1900 x489 (T) | Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)

Email: rna...@eteaminc.com || URL: www.eteaminc.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*