Please send resumes to jac...@northhillpartners.com or call me on my
number 732-276-9933 *Ext :* 497

 Hello,

Greetings from *North Hill Partners*,

We have an urgent opening for *Oracle Retek* at *Seattle, Washington*.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have
any suitable candidate interested in the below position ASAP.

Oracle Retek
location : Seattle, Washington
Duration: 6+ Months contract

Oracle Retek Experience, 4-5 yrs High quality Genuine candidates

This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in word
format.
All selected profiles will be contacted within 1 day of application receipt.

Company :
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across
Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology,
engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology
and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.
About Us :
Avance Consulting is a global talent acquisition and executive search
company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired
clients across various sectors and geographies.

 --

Best Regards,

*Jack Smith *

Sr Recruiter

1732-276-9933 *Ext :* 497

jac...@northhillpartners.com

<http://www.avanceservices.com/>

www.northhillpartners.com

Northhilpartners | Elizabeth House | 39 York Road | London SE1 7NQ |

*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail communication and any attachments to it are confidential and
privileged to Avance Consulting and are strictly intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message along with all
attachments there to.