Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com*
<ma...@burgeonits.com>

*Position: SAP MM*

*Location: New Iberia, LA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*JD:*

•At least 6 years of experience in requirement gathering, conducting based
on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes

•At least 6 years of experience in SAP Materials Management covering the
functions ofMaterial Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Warehouse
Management, Batch Management, Shipping, Vendor Evaluation, and Integration
with PM,SD, and FICO modules etc.

•At least 6 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/Solution
Evaluation/Validation and Deployment

•At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to
internal/external consulting, documenting, and conducting the gap analysis,
designing the To-Be design

•At least 2 years of experience in MM Master Data Migration, Incident
Management and Training End Users.

*Preferred*

•Stakeholder management skills both internal and external

•Analytical and communication skills

•Planning and co-ordination skills

•Experience withproject management

•Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that
requires regular travel

*Thanks & Regards*

Manoj Kumar

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: ma...@burgeonits.com   Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.