*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

*Software Developer *

*Location: Boston, MA*

*They are looking for someone with 2 to 4 years of exp.*

*The candidate will work on a team collaborating with additional engineers
to develop and implement the technology solutions determined by the
business needs. The Software Developer will provide support and knowledge
in different techniques, trends, and methods. The candidate will draw from
experience when troubleshooting to find and apply the correct solution.*
*The Developer is expected to have sufficient knowledge about Object
Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design (OOD), an exceptional
understanding of SDLC, and to display the aptitude to work with end-users
and understand business requirements. The Developer is also required to
have sufficient experience understanding different databases and deploying
software in different environments. The developer also needs excellent
communication skills and to be willing to work in collaborative, fast-paced
environment.  *

*Requirements:*

   - *Bachelor degree or higher in the discipline of technology and/or
   business*
   - *2-4 years of work experience using .NET/JAVA, HTML/XML/JavaScript,
   SQL, DB2.*
   - *2-4 years of work experience working with environments such as
   Eclipse, WebSphere, etc. and experience developing with different
   methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.*
   - *Able to work autonomously with limited supervision.*
   - *Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.*

*Thanks & Regards*

* Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

 *IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 457 9399
EXT-2083, Fax: 408-608-6088*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*

;   { g t �8+ x�/ >