*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com

*Job Title                                :  Sr. SQL Developer with
Business Objects or SAS or Crystal Reports Exp & Healthcare Exp*

*Location                                :  Portland, OR*

*Duration                               *:  *6+ Months *

Essential Functions:

• Develop and suggest tools for outcome and process measurement.
• Builds queries using SQL in one or more tools (e.g. Business Objects,
SAS, Crystal, SQL Assistant) to extract data from mainframe and
server-based data repositories based on client requests.
• Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet and database analysis using Excel
and Access.
• Develop and maintain standard reporting templates using natural language.
• Utilizes critical thinking skills with regard to measurement and data.
• Provides training and direction to internal customers on new tools.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various
database applications for the department.
• Provides recommendations to leadership based on document analysis.
• Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal
customers to analyze information needs and data requirements.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the
technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance
needs.
• Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Performs Root cause analysis of issues, develops cross-application
solution design (system and/or workflow based).
• Review reports for data completeness and accuracy.
• Recommends modifications to established practices and procedures or
system functionality as needed to support HPSA Claims Administration.
• Works closely with teams to assist in monitoring day-to-day business
activities (inventory, production, etc.).
• Grows expertise in end-to-end claims adjudication.
• Performs other duties as assigned.

Qualifications

Basic Qualifications:

*Experience*
• Minimum Two (2) years of health care analysis or relevant work
experience, in areas such as system analysis or maintenance, data analysis,
or finance.
• Experience performing sophisticated data retrieval and report
development, including extrapolating and interpolating data using multiple
resources.
• 6 plus years of experience building queries using SQL in one or more
tools (e.g. Business Objects, SAS, Crystal, SQL Assistant).
• Demonstrated experience interacting professionally with diverse groups;
executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Demonstrated experience providing recommendations and influencing
business decisions.

*Education *• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science,
information technology, health care management, computer engineering,
business or related area.

*Additional Requirements: *• Excellent verbal and written communication
skills.
• Knowledge of healthcare and/or health plan operations required.
• Must have critical thinking skills and the ability to identify, analyze
and provide recommendations for process improvement and redesign.

Thanks,

Omer Hussain

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I D: 678-710-8104 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com  I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com

NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.

 *Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*.*