Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Technical Project Manager with Java* for one of our
client at *Sunnyvale, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Technical Project Manager - Java Application Development *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 12-24 months*

*Client will require a F2F interview. Only candidates local to the SF Bay
Area will be considered.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Web application design, implementation, and support expertise

·         Hands on experience with design and development of highly
available, distributed and scalable enterprise systems.

·         Strong Java/J2EE background

·         Understanding of Service design, SOA, Web Services (SOAP/REST),
Data Caching Services, Fault Tolerant architectures, zero downtime systems

·         Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking capabilities as well
as deep troubleshooting skills

·         Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools
and best practices

·         Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks

·         Passion for quality and attention to detail

·         Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules

·         Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues
with peers and IT management; Ability to work with other vendors, cross
functional teams, and internal partners

·         Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints

·         Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills

·         Excellent organizational and documentation skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.