Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume  mayan...@idctechnologies.com

*Title: Mobile Applications Developer*

*Location: Denver, CO *

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Skills: Mobile development experience (iOS or Android),
Javascript expertise, Appcelerator experience*

*Responsibilities:  Responsible for the continued development of a mobile
application for the client.  The candidate of choice will have experience
developing mobile applications in the past, and in addition they will have
experience with Javascript.  Javascript is typically a web scripting
language but on this particular project we are developing using a tool
called “Appcelerator”.  This tool uses Javascript and other scripting
techniques to allow us to write code one and deploy on multiple platforms –
specifically the Apple iPhone/iPad and the various Android phones and
tablets.*

*Thanks & Regards*

* Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

 *IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 457 9399
EXT-2083, Fax: 408-608-6088*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*