*Hi Dear,*

*I have new position see if anyone interested ,Below Requirement please go
through & let me know if you comfortable send me your Update resume with
contact information to *srini...@jm-group.ca
<https://email12.secureserver.net/webmail.php?login=1>

Title : QA Analyst Test Data Management
Location : Saint Louis, MO
Duration : 6 Months Contract to hire

Required Skills:

? 5-8 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
? Experience with TDM (Test Data Management).
? 3-4 years of experience with Quality Center/ALM
? Create/update/review test plans.
? Create/update/review/execute manual test cases/scripts
? Experience working with distributed (off-shore) testing teams
? Demonstrated testing skills and experience including all facets of the
Software Lifecycle
? Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices & testing methodologies
? Review/verify functional and system requirements and ensure project
deliverables adhere to QA criteria and comply with the requirements prior
to deployment.
? Experience managing test data
? Experience performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with
multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle
? Strong communication and organizational skills. Communicate QA risks,
milestones, and status to the Project Manager, project team and management.
? Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive
schedules
? Strong interpersonal skills ? networking, building relationships, teamwork
? Self-motivated, work well in a team structure or independently
? BS degree or equivalent experience

Thanks & Regards

*Srinivas          *

JM–Group