*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:- Mobile Developer*

*Location:- **Radnor , PA*

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Face 2 Face *

we are seeking talented *Mobile Developers* with experience utilizing
hybrid web technology tools to developing applications for smartphones
including iPhone, Android and Blackberry and tablets to join our Mobile
Application Development practice.  In addition to applying hands-on
experience with the technical skills listed above and below, you will be
expected to interact effectively with both business and technology clients,
share your knowledge and experience with others in a supportive and
learning oriented team environment and have a visible and measurable impact
on the success of the project.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

   - Strong knowledge of web technology including JavaScript, HTML5 and
   Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
   - Experience required with one or more of the following mobile
   development tools: PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile,
   Appcelerator Titanium
   - Experience using Backbone.js or AngularJS would be a strong plus
   - Ionic framework experience a plus
   - Mobile application development experience - native Android or iOS
   skills is a plus
   - Experience with Bootstrap a strong plus
   - Knowledge of Microsoft .NET C# and Windows Communication Foundation
   also desired
   - Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
   - Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of
   initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when
   required
   - Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
   - Ability to display strong sense of urgency
   - Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
   - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.