Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*JOB TITLE- .Net Developer*

*LOCATION-* *Conshohocken, PA*

*DURATION- 12+ Months*

*INTERVIEW MODE- Telephonic and F2F*

*Responsibilities:*

*Quick update:* they do not have to be senior level. They will consider
someone with a 2+ years as long as they have WebAPI and some of the other
skills I listed. But they will certainly look at senior level candidates

*Focus on:*

Rest services

Linq

Entity frame work

*I feel like MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework was a bid deal during the
interview, but I would check with Goutham. *

*Our client in Conshohocken, PA is looking for a .Net Developer to work
with cutting edge technology in a start-up environment. This position will
be working with the API that powers the mobile and web clients, using .Net
4.5, Web API and Web API 2. Position will also be working with the message
queue. *

*Skills:*

   - Ability to complete all phases of software development lifecycle
   including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support
   - Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
   - Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
   - Ability to communicate clearly with other developers,  project
   manager, and development manager
   - Provide constant updates on progress to project manager
   - Ability to document code and maintain API user documentation
   - Strong attention to detail
   - Strong troubleshooting skills

*Requirements:*

   - .NET 4.5 Web API or Web API 2
   - Proficient in C#
   - Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
   - Comfortable with either XML and JSON
   - Strong SQL Server 2008 / 2012 experience including querying, stored
   procedures, views, and scripting
   - Visual Studio 2012/2013 experience

*Bonus Skills:*

   - Experience with Entity Framework including reverse engineering from
   database
   - Experience with queue based architecture (RabbitMQ or similar)
   - Nuget experience
   - Microsoft Workflow experience a plus
   - Team Foundation Service experience
   - MVC

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.