*Dear Vendor Partners,*

*Please send Resume to* *arv...@idctechnologies.com
<arv...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Please share only 2 quality profiles - not more*, so that we can spend
quality time to do internal assessment and come back with feedback.

*Work exp required* à 6 – 8 yrs

*PFB the specific technology areas we are looking for:*

1.       .NET MVC

2.       Angular JS

3.       HTML 5

4.       Entity Framework

5.       Javascript

6.       SQL: SPs/Views/Functions/SSIS packages

*JD **à*

-          Strong .NET Developer with hands-on experience on areas of HTML
5,  Javascript, Angular JS,  C#, .NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL:
SPs/Views/Functions/SSIS packages

-          Strong Analytical skills

-          Good Communication skills

*Work Location* à Redmond, WA

*Duration of Contract *à 1 yr (extension possible)

*Thanks and Regards*

*Arvind Nagar*

*Email- **arv...@idctechnologies.com* <arv...@idctechnologies.com>

*Direct-408-457-9381 Ext-4008 !! Gtalk- arvindnagar.777 !! Yahoo- *
*arvindnagar951*